Helping you focus on your core competencies.
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) enable business owners to reduce cost by outsourcing non-value added human resources, employee benefits, payroll and Workers’ Compensation. This allows clients to focus on their core competencies to maintain and grow their business.
If you struggle with the intricacies of employee-related matters, a PEO can help. Not only will this allow you to concentrate on operational and revenue-producing matters, but reap the benefits of a larger risk pool.
- “Economy of scale” approach to employee and benefits administration
- Wide range of personnel management solutions through a team of professionals
- Best practices for compliance, liability and risk management
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package, allowing clients to be competitive in the labor market
- Assistance to improve productivity and profitability
- Accessible legal counsel on employee-related issues
In short, a PEO can help deliver an “HR in a bottle” approach to managing many employment-related functions, saving you the costs — and headaches — of a large HR department.
Comments are closed.